Mr. Pham Anh Duong – Chairman
Year of Birth: 1976
Hometown: Nam Dinh
Education: Master of Business Administration
Nearly 20 years of establishment and development, with the motto of manufacturing in parallel with environmental protection as well as pioneering the green trend, An Phat Holdings has affirmed its position in the market and fully trusted by domestic and international customers. This is the result of An Phat family’s constant efforts, and most importantly, the leadership of Chairman of An Phat Holdings – Mr. Pham Anh Duong.
1. Professional experience
- From 1998 to 2000: Accountant at CMC Computer and Communication Co., Ltd
- From 2000 to 2002: Chief Accountant of Hang Thao Trading and Tourism Co., Ltd
- From 2002 – 2007: Director of Anh Hai Duy Co., Ltd (now known as An Phat Bioplastics JSC)
- From 2007 – 2009: President of An Phat Plastics and Green Environment JSC (now known as An Phat Bioplastics JSC)
- From 2009 – 2015: President of An Phat – Yen Bai Plastic and Minerals JSC
- From 2010 – June 2011: President and General Director of An Phat Bioplastics and Green Environment JSC (now known as An Phat Bioplastics JSC)
- From July 2011 to now: President of An Phat Bioplastics JSC
- From March 2017 to now: Chairman of An Phat Holdings JSC
- From January 2021 to now: President of PBAT An Phat JSC
2. An Phat Holdings on the way to becoming the biggest bioplastics group in South East Asia
Nowadays, society’s trend is building a green, sustainable and environmentally friendly ecosystem. Foreseeing this green trend, under the guidance of Mr. Pham Anh Duong, An Phat Holdings is developing with the motto of production and business expansion in parallel with environment protection.
After nearly 20 years of establishment and development, An Phat Holdings has become the leading high-tech and environmentally friendly plastics group in Southeast Asia as well as affirming its position in the international market.
An Phat Holdings is also the company “pioneering research, development and production of compostable products, work side by side the Government to promote the green consumption trend” in Vietnam.
As the leader and Chairman of An Phat Holdings, on 9th July 2018, Mr. Pham Anh Duong was awarded a Third-class Labor Medal by the President. This is a prestigious award for his talent, endeavour, and dedication to the community and society.
- Chairman Pham Anh Duong, An Phat Holdings: We will conduct strategic plans in 2020
- An Phat Holdings: On the way to becoming Asean’s biggest bio-plastics group
- Chairman AAA Mr. Pham Anh Duong: “Business performance efficiency and financial health are the first priority from the year 2020”
- AnEco “startup” heads up the green consumption trend
- Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards 2020 (APEA 2020)